Sunday, August 31, 2008

Presentation !

Before the presentation,
A "me" with pathetic ugly hair!*I know I'm vain* ,Mr Andrew drove us to the salon.
Okay,the question I hate the most,"What kind of hair style you want?"and the worst answer,"I don't know,you decide"Hey it's so stupid.

Before the presentation,the first step into the theater

SyN @ May Yong :Wah you look like an uncle!
SyL :Wah you look like an auntie!

Omg! The funny feeling! "Hey, it's a pathetic welcome"
Sitting at the back,playing around*Yeah because I was nervous!*
Finally,after an hour,it's our turn!
We took our seat and here...we...go!
I feel relaxing after my speech,time to take some rest there.
Here comes the Q&A part!Stupid Jay Velu and Jason Beh,two stupid J's! asked a question
"Does politics causes war?"
Mr Andrew(Leader) : er..
Me *I want to answer!* :What do you mean by politics?What kind of politics do you mean?
Jason Beh : politics Lah,like politics
Me: Oh,you mean the opposition side or the government?*I was stupid and panic that time*
Jason Beh : Politics lah !
Some Unknown Senior : Hey,he's asking you a question you don't understand?
Me : Hey,I don't even know what he is saying.
Some Unknown Senior : He said does politics causes war?
Jason : yah like they have different ideas,they will cause war?
Me : If they have different ideas,they'll solve it out in the parliament,YOU dont have to worry!
Some Unknown Senior :Hey,what is war then?
Me :War is*panic* err..
Mr Andrew :War ensures peace
Some Unknown Senior :Then why is still war?
Me:As Miss Beh had stated,violence couldn't solve anything.
Some Unknown Senior :How can you assure that?
Me: You try to hit someone and see how are you going to escape?
Some Unknown Senior :Yeah"voice from loud to soft" I escape before , once
Me: Then you can try it again.
*Miss Goh shows some sign."end it end it"*

Our Group:Okay that's all for today,thank you very much,thank you all.

"So-called Senior,I've left him a pride as a Senior or I'll address him something more terrifying."

Hell! I shouldn't be panic,that's what I always be.
Anyway it wasn't that bad after all,Maybe..

No comments: