Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I can't resist

Bye fever, Hi sore throat! It's getting serious and I'm suffering because of it!And we went for our breakfast.I was having sore throat and I bought some "Kuih" to fill my tummy but I can't resist the "Curry Fish" from one Indian Auntie's stall,endure..endure..No More! "Nasi, satu"(One plate of rice)and I was putting curry on my rice and Opps! curry on my fingers and the curry is extremely hot until I'd to put my fingers into my mouth.Hey wait a minute "The curry is fantastic" and ,"put more and more curry into my rice".

3 hours later...my throat is extremely painful! *grab grab grab,medicine medicine,water water* you won't be able to imagine how painful it is,I don't feel like talking and here we go.
Lecture Theatre 2 for Company Law!Sitting right down there like a retarded kid which can't really talk(throat is painful) and we saw a guy over there(omg he was using a handbag!) and our impression towards that guy is weird(Maybe he is gay?homo?argh don't care).I went for my toilet break and when I came back,this guy was performing Magic,holy nuts I cannot imagine what he had done!
Here's a magic that he had performed after our class dismissed



Went for our dinner ,Me and Jason.Stupid Jason is tempting me with Ice-Cream..dammit I want my ChocoTop!He had once ice cream and I must take this
Photobucket

How charm right?
He had some Fried Rice with Fried Chicken while I can only take Kuey Teow Soup!Isn't that bad right??I can't resist!
That's all for today,
Happy April's Fool everyone,(What I've written isn't a joke!)

2 comments:

jojo said...

it seems that your sore throat is really badddddddddd, stop eating sinful food, next few days eat soupy stuff and drink lots of water

Hope you'll be well soon !

Sylvester said...

curry fish rocks