Friday, December 11, 2009

Yes, I know!

Yes yes,I know! It has been so long,and it happens over and over again,hmm wait,what is it?I'm going to say it in a better way this time, I've been maintaining my blog super duper clean!

I'm going to start with this, and we're still painting up our life,with various of colors, and of course, anticipating our upcoming events!Jason, you better get ready, someone is going to knock your door, and stuff cake inside your nose!Chuppy, you too, and you won't be under control because I'm in this time! and ok,I'm going to stop dreaming about crazy stuffs which is going to happen, and craziness is just so inevitable.

I've used to think that, I won't be able to make it further in music and I'm still praying to be able to move further and yes, I'm now practicing exam pieces. I attended piano class today due to a replacement which is I wasn't be able to make it on Wednesday, yes, I have paper during Thursday and I was acquiring what is going to come out during the exam on Wednesday night and hopefully me and my friends are able to make it through.Thanks to Bad Smelly Shoes *wink*.Last week, I was devastated by my piano teacher, I was terribly blasted. She did it from the beginning till the end and the main point was, I wasn't practicing according to the beat which is taught by her according to her ways and I was humiliated badly. Before she stopped, I interfered and said, "I'm sorry teacher,I have exams next week( like real ) and I won't be able practice perfectly as you said". She was shocked and wholly changed, it was like a 360 degrees change! She talked to me in a manner way and kept saying she is sorry and I'd have told her that! And I was actually touched by her actions and luckily I was able to control my tears,but still,almost!
Finally,I bought myself a metronome, and I don't have to tap my leg for beats anymore.

I had a phone conversation with Bad Smelly Shoes just, and she was so mean! She passed her phone to her niece and asked her to call me Uncle ! She was so mean but her 4 year old niece is smart enough,she refused to! Hmm, what did your niece called you?I heard she called you "yi yi", should be "Ah Yee" right? ;D

That's all for today!
Move on,live on,and rock on!

No comments: