Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Another Step

What a day,Academic English 3 is always boring!Went up to first floor with Andrew and Berry,bunch of people were standing outside the class room and,none familiar so we went to the English department to look for our lecturer,was praying "Class Cancel!" and turned up we weren't paying attention last week.Class switched to Lecture Theater 3.Class is boring as usual and we used to play chess(Me and Andrew).

At 4.15,everyone wants to go home!and eventually,the lecturer asked us,"Who wants to go back raise up your hand".I couldn't imagine that,90% of students raised up their hands but then the lecturer said,she needs 100%.What the hell!

Fuji drove SLK which is 2 seated,and me and Jason was asking a favor whether Fuji could take us to Ferry Terminal and tada!We were crazy enough x)
Photobucket

My first-new-piano-class,yes I hope that this time would be better!I used to judge things fast,I judged my ex-piano teacher by saying"she's great,she's fantastic" and I fired her,she's suck!
My current piano teacher is a lovely teacher and she's good!Thanks to Jaylyn for introducing me such a nice piano teacher and I hope that I'll get along well with her.It was amazing and everything turned up differently as I couldn't imagine.She used great ways to teach!But the bad thing is,I have to travel 20 minutes to reach that place =(,freaking far away!

That's all for today x)

1 comment:

jojo said...

wondering whether the tyre is punctured???

hope your new piano teacher won't make your piano score kiam chai (^.~)