Monday, May 18, 2009

Bye Mid-Term ,Hi Holidays x)

What's so great about holidays huh?afterall we only have a week!And it's after our mid-term examination(Yes,it's over).The only key for us to study is,study during the day before the exam.The day before which means one day before!For last time,for now and hopefully not forever.I have to say this,my blog was dead for a week just because I'm lazy or I'm busy?Lol!

Mid-term examination was horrendous,it makes me never want to mention about it again.We used to memorize things which we had learned for 3 damn months!But luckily we used to have something called "Recall or Reference" which makes our life easier actually,yeah and sure,we still have to memorize instead of understanding them.So why not try to understand them?Yeah, and if we're talking about playing chess and chit-chatting all the time during classes,to understand them it's like zero to impossible!

Academic English 3 for Business was easy,familiar questions and most people did it before but not for us.We used to play chess during tutorial classes!Organizational Behavior is a subject we used to talk about memorizing,and we hate memorizing.
A picture of Andrew with a cracker in his mouth 2 hours before exam.(We used to be like that)
Photobucket
I hate and like about playing badminton at the same time!After watching videos online and stuffs, I start to learn and understand about them.I have to say this but I'm a sports-handicapped.Lol and everything used to turned up differently!The hardest thing to control in myself is nervousness! I used to be very very nervous ,while playing the piano,the badminton and so on!

It has been a long time,almost a month I didn't meet Charlie.It's good to see him and we used to hang for dinner with him along and Berry(Jason) of course.And last night we had Char Kuey Teow(I know it's not good to take oily stuffs during night time or I'll get my weight increased)
Photobucket

Holidays is boring,everyday seems to be holiday for us.What else I have to do?Sleep as much as I can x)

3 comments:

JoceLyN Kee said...

study at the eleventh hour??? no wonder your exam is horrendous la, that's bad o... piak piak you... teeheez

Sylvester said...

haha that's good you know,atleast you can remember better x)

jojo said...

wei school break now why bo update??? you lazy bum bum