Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Life's like this!

Sorry for being inactive,and I started to realize that 24 hours isn't enough for me,Lol it's true!
We have been rushing for our Law Assignment,3 hours before due date.And as usual,tyre got punctured is the best excuse to be late!But fortunately the lecturer never ask anything about it.

Photobucket

Here's a picture of Chuppy,he was pretending *No Class!*

Photobucket

Yeah,Chuppy :"Where got class?"

It was Leong Heng's birthday yesterday and it wasn't really a big celebration but a small and mini gathering at McDonalds.And it's so good to see them again!It has been a long time I didn't meet up with Travis and Leong Heng! I feel so great that I actually flashed back those old days that we used to gather and talk with laughters and joy and while things going on,I saw Jason ,Ng and Yong Nam from the far and I actually shouted "Jason!" and he pretenteded like I wasn't there and head towards my table and scream "Syl!" lol how cool was it?Last night was fantastic and hopefully there will be events like trip or something soon!

I feel like I've lost touch with my blog,and it's rusty!

5 comments:

jojo said...

still dare to say, your blog super dead now!

Sylvester said...

nvm got you to visit can already

jojo said...

pigpig i thot u've loads of photos to upload??? where is it wor???

Sylvester said...

no pics for pig!

Foong said...

hey~ din bring me there T-T