Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sometimes, Change is just not so "inevitable"

Yeah,as stated above,sometimes it's hard to see/get something changed.
After a week of holidays,yes we're all back with a sack of nails in our mind,class,to go or not?
It's good to tempt each other by saying ,like what we used to ,tomorrow no class right?
So what's the final decision?Aiyah just go-lah, we got presentation and assignment to catch,(gathering reasons to attend the class).And yes,the class is on!

A day before today,yesterday.
Conversation between Syl and Chuppy a.k.a Andrew Ng
Syl : Tomorrow RedBox(Karaoke Centre) ok?
Chuppy : Ok sure,11 to 2 would be perfect because our class is at 2-5
Syl : No,2-5 is perfect
Chuppy : Ok deal!

Lol,what an unenthusiastic lecture.
We were informed that the actual due date for our assignment is today and we did nothing yet.And the best thing is we gotta perform at the last,which is the last group!And we shall complete the assignment by ,next week which is our turn to present.We could feel the wrath of beasts-fighting-for-food once we step into our class!They were mostly dressed up formally while we have sandals on.While the class proceeding,it was actually freakin boring,we don't have anything to do except listening to those people doing their presentation which is actually boring(I know our turn will come,and I don't expect you to put a pair of eyes on us)and ,it's Jason again.Needless to mention about you delivered an accidental hit on my mouth(yes it's painful) and you're always there to start everything again.We were actually playing back there and I got a head-aimed by the lecturer.The guy in red,could you please stop making noise?We demanded for a break,and we are lost,to NetCity(Cybercafe).Skipping classes used to remind me of those old days back in secondary school.I used to skip school with my friend along and there was one time,my teacher actually saw me and ended up a chance was given,I was set free.

Yesterday was fantastic,after Badminton Session.Me,Jason and Charlie Headed to a kinda-nice-indian-restaurant for dinner and my favourite of course,the fresh milk! A cheese tandoori set is perfect for me and Jason went for Chicken Fried Noodle and Charlie,butter tandoori set.Tandoori is some kind of red grilled indian style chicken which is a little sour and spicy,and it tastes great!I'm actually kinda hinting that me putting on weight,I don't hope so.

Charlie was sleeping before badminton session.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Jason and Charlie
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tandoori Chicken Set with Cheese Naan
Photobucket

A view from Penang's Ferry
Photobucket

There's always a better tomorrow